Thursday, May 30, 2013

Flemish Night Fever



When I was little, and we'd come home from a camping trip, I would sit at the open front door, looking out the screen, and cry. Never did I want the fun times to end. Now back in our brand new home with the hummingbirds fluttering past the window, our kitty snuggled up in between us on the bed, and a plum tree full of fruit ready to be jammed, I have to say I'm quite satisfied. I love this place, but that's not to say I don't miss cruising through the Flanders countryside, eating long dinners with family, and tipping back frosty Belgian beer along the riverside. So if that old post-vacation melancholy does rear its head, this video I took at the wedding of Flemish line dancing, should do the trick of cheering me up.



No comments:

Post a Comment