Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Camino Gypsy Saga Continues

As some of you might already know, this Camino Gypsy fell hard on the trail.  No, not into the mud of the Spanish Meseta or the rocks of the French Garrigue; although, that nearly did happen a few times.  I fell in love.  Wonders never cease, my friends!

As I said before, the true Camino doesn't end in Santiago... it's only just begun.  So as a part of continuing this here gypsy travel blog, I wanted to make you all aware of the next journey to come - my trip to Belgium and the Canary Islands (with a cameo by Normandy via a Campervan) to see my true Camino Love.  Call me crazy... but I never pretended not to be!  Technically speaking, the distance between us is grand, but once you walk nearly 1000 miles, you realize that distance is relative and that miles are no obstacle if you take them one step at a time.

The adventure begins August 25th, and I hope to bring you all along with me as this gypsy lets go of her fears and cynicism and logic, once again, in favor of MAGIC.

Until then, a little geography lesson video from my Camino Love that states the obvious.  And makes me laugh in the process.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait!!! ^.^ So happy for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!! Very very happy for you, my friends!!
    You know, your Camino Love is very special to me. After all I was there, listening that guy "bla bla bla Tess bla bla bla and Tess bla bla bla and... I told about Tess?". And, of course, teaching him to be a gentleman! :D
    All the best to you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tess, my daughter (another of your faithful readers) alerted me that you are writing posts again for this blog. I am happy to hear that, excited for you on this new international adventure you are starting, and eager to read more. I love your writing. Good luck to you. Diane

    ReplyDelete